You will participate in our Web Development Team and work on international accounts using PHP Frameworks. Minimal experience is required to apply for this post.
- Start Info
- Contact E-mail
- Contact Info
- Human Resources Division
Description of position
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Software Development (according to relevant system design documentation) as part of a team.
- Documentation and verification of source code. Preparation of technical documentation of software. Unit testing, system acceptance testing (testing, debugging).
- Participation in the application deployment (parameterisation, participation in the instructions manual authoring and in user training).
The candidates should have:
- Knowledge on how to weight the trade-offs of using an open-source solution, licensing, or building from scratch.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong desire for creative work.
- Analytical thinking, team spirit and desire for constant learning.
- A University or equivalent degree in software engineering.
- At least three years of experience in the technologies sought (see technical qualifications).
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing IT company working with international clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Extensive hands-on experience and proficiency in PHP and frameworks such as CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend, Symfony, Yii.
- Εxperience with PEAR, unit testing frameworks (PHPUnit), XDebug.
- Experience with server side application development.
- Excellent grasp of Object Oriented programming and concepts.
- Experience with SQL, database design and query performance analysis (especially MySQL and/or MS SQL Server).
- Hands on experience with client side inspection & debugging tools such as Chrome/Safari Developer Tools.
- Good knowledge of an IDE (e.g. NetBeans, Eclipse etc).
- Knowledge of Modelling Languages (UML).
- Drupal 7 will be considered as a plus
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly environment.
- Career path.