Senior Software Engineer for MS .NET - Microsoft SharePoint (SSEM1204)
Description of position
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Software Development (according to relevant system design documentation) as part of our team.
- Documentation and verification of source code. Preparation of technical documentation of software. Unit testing, system acceptance testing.
- Application deployment (parameterisation, participation in the instructions manual authoring and in user training).
To apply for this position you should have:
- Analytical thinking, team spirit and desire for constant learning.
- A University or equivalent degree in software engineering.
- Three-year (or more) experience in the technologies sought (see technical qualifications).
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing new media company working with international clients.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong desire for creative work.
- Very good knowledge of the English language.
- Practical experience and working knowledge of: Windows SharePoint Services (WSS), Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2010 (MOSS 2007/2010), ASP.NET 2.0, C#, Web Services.
- Excellent grasp of Object Oriented programming and concepts.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of an IDE (Visual Studio .NET 2005-2010).
- Knowledge of Modelling Languages (UML).
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Traveling abroad.
- Career path.
- Start Info:
- Contact E-mail:
- Contact Info:
- Human Resources Division