Development of web applications using the Java programming language.
- Start Info
- Contact E-mail
- Contact Info
- Human Resources Division
Description of position
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Software Development (according to relevant system design documentation) as part of a team
- Documentation and verification of source code. Preparation of technical documentation of software. Unit testing, system acceptance testing (testing, debugging)
- Participation in the application deployment (parameterisation, participation in the instructions manual authoring and in user training).
The candidates should have:
- Desire for creative work.
- Analytical thinking, team spirit and desire for learning
- A University or equivalent degree in software engineering.
- A two-year experience in a relevant position will be appreciated.
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing IT company.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of the Java programming language.
- Excellent grasp of Object Oriented programming and concepts.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle).
- Working knowledge of MVC, Spring, and Angular.js would be preferred.
- Knowledge of an IDE (e.g. NetBeans, Eclipse).
- Knowledge of Open Source frameworks and tools from Apache Software Foundation.
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and creative environment.
- Career path.
It is possible to be asked to travel in EU countries in order to support the work that s/he has undertaken.