You will participate in our European projects to analyse UX and perform, observe and document usability tests.
- Start Info
- Contact E-mail
- Contact Info
- Human Resources Division
Description of position
As a usability specialist, the successful candidate will need customer service, research/analysis and good communication and writing skills. In addition, the successful candidate will research new technologies and current trends to anticipate and support client needs. The job requires imagination to think of ways of improving the client’s digital communication imperatives.
- Perform user interface, information architecture and usability studies as required (user surveys, tree testing, card sorting studies).
- Develop personas, usage scenarios, content inventories and other project documentation.
- Organise User Acceptance Testing and other testing deliverables prior to the launch of the product.
- Lead development of rich (interactive) functional prototypes using white board brainstorming, low fidelity mockups and interaction requirements.
- Manage the relationship with the internal and external creative and development teams on the design of the product and web site, develop the style guidelines and the technical implementation.
- Work with implementation teams across multiple engagements to design efficient and comprehensible user interfaces given client requirements.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of usability / UX projects with clients (planning, client communication, project reporting).
- Organise usability testing of products with participants, observe the tests and document usability test results.
- Training and documentation.
Candidates should have:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong desire for creative work.
- Analytical thinking, team spirit and desire for constant learning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- University or equivalent degree in an IT-related discipline.
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing digital media company working with international clients.
- Good grasp of Internet technologies and trends.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.