The candidate will work with a team, applying his/her design skills to web and/or mobile applications.
- Start Info
- Contact E-mail
- Contact Info
- Human Resources Division
Description of position
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing outstanding user experiences. The UX designer will work primarily with websites and mobile applications applying branding and defining navigation structures, UI functions and the look-and-feel. S/he will be responsible for the end-to-end UX analysis and design tasks and will work together with project and account managers as well as developers.
- Solve complex design problems through user-centered design processes that account for user goals, business requirements and development needs.
- Use a variety of methods to document design decisions including sketches, process flows, wireframes, storyboards, visual design mockups and interactive prototypes.
- Collaborate on planning and conducting UX research activities such as heuristic reviews, interviews and surveys to understand the needs of users and usability tests.
- Synthesize and translate user research into actionable insights, concepts, design patterns and cross-platform solutions.
- Understand and utilise ongoing site measurement and analytics.
- Use latest design tools to produce mock-up designs and final camera-ready prototypes.
- Contribute in developing suitable responsive HTML, CSS3, SASS.
- Research on additional, new, trending technologies to be used to complete the assignment.
- Work with web developers to implement the agreed solution.
- Degree in a design-related field.
- Portfolio is a requirement.
- Strong desire for highly creative work.
- Analytical thinking, team spirit and desire for constant learning.
- Excellent knowledge of popular design tools.
- Good grasp of Internet technologies and trends.
- Previous experience designing user interfaces.
- User research, usability testing and web accessibility experience is preferred.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.