You will join our Web Development team and contribute in creating awesome websites.
- Start Info
- Contact E-mail
- Contact Info
- Human Resources Division
Description of position
- Translate wire frames and mock-ups into code.
- Build HTML templates strategically, accounting for cross browser compatibility and responsive layouts.
- Cooperate seamlessly and comfortably with Developers, Designers and Project Managers, possessing a varying range of technical aptitudes.
- Fair knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to analyze given pixel-perfect mock-ups.
- Translate them to real HTML templates.
HTML related skills:
- Strong knowledge in HTML5
CSS related skills:
- Strong knowledge in CSS3.
- Strong knowledge in SASS/SCSS, Compass and other SASS libraries.
- CSS Media queries and responsive design concepts.
- Debugging on all modern Web browsers & fair support on legacy versions.
- Strong Knowledge in Zurb Foundation 5+ and Zurb Foundation for Apps.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap 3 will be appreciated.
Layout debugging and other skills:
- Proficiency in at least one browser developer tools suite (e.g Chrome, Firefox) and ability to find and fix layout problems in existing projects.
- Experience with mobile debugging (e.g via Remote Debugging on Android with Chrome) will be appreciated.
- Subversion and/or git knowledge will be appreciated.
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
It is possible to be asked to travel in EU countries in order to support the work that s/he has undertaken.