We are looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and delivery throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and user requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with the client, stakeholders, the Product Development Team and Help Desk to ensure that user satisfaction goals are met.
- Start Info
- Contact E-mail
- Contact Info
- Human Resources Division
- Perform business analysis of new features / enhancements / improvements.
- Participate as part of a Team in the development of User Experience proposals.
- Elicitation of requirements and drafting of technical specifications.
- Participate in various meetings, discussions, e-mail communications, working groups, and conferences with users and stakeholders.
- Monitoring and reporting on web analytics.
- Act as a liaison in the intersection of business, design, and technology.
- Create, prioritise and maintain the product backlog.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.
- Gather and monitor the Voice of Customers (VoC).
- Manage, coordinate and develop the end-user support service (management of user feedback).
- Report on Service Levels and ensure the effective monitoring of the services produced.
- Produce documentation on all activities presented above.
Competences required for the successful candidate
- Excellent understanding of web technologies (from a user/business perspective).
- Ability to organise tasks (experience with agile methods is a plus).
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of UX principles will be considered an advantage.
- Very good written and spoken English is a must.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.