You will be working with members of our team for the design of high-demand websites and other products in the scope of European and national public and private sector projects. The work relates to all stages of design and support: brainstorming, conceptualisation, production of a complete functional model and so forth. The position requires a combination of creative and technical skills aiming at the implementation of outstanding products within defined specifications.
- Start Info
- Athens, Jean Moreas 66, Halandri
- Contact E-mail
- Contact Info
- Human Resources Division
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties
- Processing and implementation of high-quality graphic design layouts.
- Develop graphics for illustrations, logos, infographics and websites.
- Book, Leaflet, Brochure, Poster, Banner, Folder, Business card design.
- DTP authoring.
Candidates should have:
- Diploma and/or knowledge at the level of Bachelor in Graphic Design and/or Multimedia.
- Desire for a career in a fast developing communications company.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Team and restless spirit and will for continuous learning and self-improvement.
- Proven experience (2-3 years) in a similar position (portfolio is required).
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
- Web design principles.
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 will be considered as a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.