The successful candidate will be part of a talented software team that works on the development and evolutive maintenance of our clients' web applications.
- Start Info
- Contact E-mail
- Contact Info
- Human Resources Division
Description of position
The successful candidate will be part of a talented software team that works on the development and evolutive maintenance of our clients' web applications. S/he will be responsible for maintaining existing and producing new features in dynamic languages while being involved in the full software development lifecycle, from technical architecture to functional testing.
- Develops, and implements code to support specific business requirements and support requests.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of XML related technologies (XPATH, XQUERY, XSLT).
- Insight of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Semantic web related technologies (e.g. XML/RDF, SPARQL) .
The following will be considered a plus:
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience with Java development.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Insurance Coverage.