You will participate in projects for our European clients.
- Start Info
- Contact E-mail
- Contact Info
- Human Resources Division
Description of position
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Website building using popular Content Management Systems.
- Documentation and verification of source code.
- Preparation of technical documentation of software.
- Unit testing, system acceptance testing (testing, debugging).
Candidates should have:
- Enthusiasm, personality, a passion for teamwork, and a positive attitude.
- Analytical thinking, team spirit and desire for continuous learning.
- Experience providing technical support to users with a wide range of computer experience.
- A University or equivalent degree in software engineering or web design.
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing digital media company working with international clients.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Experience working with a Content Management System (CMS), preferably Drupal.
- Familiarity with working in a team environment.
- Hands on experience with client side inspection & debugging tools such as Chrome/Safari Developer Tools.
- Excellent time-management skills to work on projects with multiple and competing priorities.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Insurance Coverage.