EWORX S.A. belongs to a new breed of Internet digital agencies. It offers consultancy and implementation services in the areas of communication and branding, usability, accessibility and software development for the Web and Mobile ecosystems.
At EWORX we provide ICT consultancy and software development services, leveraging on the convergence of electronic media and answering to the need for innovative solutions to organisational and corporate challenges in the globalised economy.
Established in 2001 and headquartered in Athens, the company currently employs over 20 highly trained and skilled professionals who blend experience with multi-disciplinary expertise in Web 2.0 consulting and beyond, software development, project management, marketing, branding, content and design. Since its establishment EWORX has steadily increased its yearly turnover and profits, building a customer base which spans across industries and several European countries.
The company offers consultancy services in the fields of Internet and Web 2.0 technologies, digital and social media marketing strategy, information architecture, user experience, usability and accessibility.
Being a Design for all advocate, EWORX focuses on usability and accessibility, thereby ensuring that information is delivered in forms and media appropriate to all users, whatever their requirements.
Our main areas of focus are:
Information Architecture Definition;
Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategy;
Editorial Policy Definition;
Accessible User Interface and Interaction Design;
User Experience and Usability Analysis;
Object-Oriented Analysis and Software Design;
Software Design and Development for the Web and Mobile platforms;
Web Design and Multilingual Website Development;
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO);
EWORX's customer base consists of public and private sector organisations, including the European Commission, European Institutions and Agencies, Government, Industry and NGOs. EWORX belongs to the European Network of Centres of Excellence in Design for all eAccessibility Network (www.edean.org) and is an iForce Partner of Sun Microsystems.
Innovation and Leadership is our Strength
- We provide leadership by delivering innovative services that reflect the company's commitment to cutting edge technology.
- We develop high quality and innovative products with emphasis on personalisation, usability and aesthetics. A "design for all" advocate striving towards an accessible and user-friendly Information Society.
- We offer solutions based on international open standards emphasizing security and system interoperability (Java, .Net, PHP, RDBMS Oracle - MySQL, MS SQL Server, XML, XSL, Flash).
- We maintain a flexible corporate structure to be able to react speedily to client requests and decrease turnaround time for the delivery of product and service enhancements.
- We employ a highly skilled work force which offers consistency, quality and innovative integrated solutions, value-added services and after-sales support and advice.
Our organisational structure allows a facilitated response to market demands. Speed, quality of service and client satisfaction best describe our business philosophy. Our internal processes support our business philosophy and enhance our productivity, whereas commitment to quality control of our products and services reinforce our competitive advantage and market strength.
Our commitment to research and development (R&D) has created a growing knowledge base and technological know-how that is exploited by our team, in order to improve the effectiveness of our products and services.
EWORX is active in Greece, Ireland, Belgium, Austria, Germany and Portugal.
Greece: Headquarters: 66 Jean Moreas Str.
152 31 Halandri - Athens
Belgium: Perceval Centre, Tenbosch 9, B-1000 Brussels
Tel. +30 210 6148360, +30 210 6148380, +30 210 6148381
Fax. +30 210 6729312