Results 1 to 5 out of 17.
- 23/11/2010 Assessing the Usability of your Website We have carried out a number of usability assessments of major websites and, in fact, we're just starting one for a very popular EU website. But what does it take and what do you get out of it?
- 13/01/2010 Report Commissioned by DG Information Society on WCAG 2.0 Now Available EWORX, Empirica and the Work Research Centre have completed work on DG Information Society's Study Report.: Web Accessibility in European Countries: Level of Compliance with Latest International Accessibility Specifications, notably WCAG 2.0, and Approaches or Plans to Implement those Specifications,
- 07/07/2009 EWORX Carrying out WCAG 2.0 Testing of European Websites EWORX is undertaking the testing of 103 European Websites to determine their conformity with WCAG 2.0 Level A. This work is part of a larger Study entitled: Web accessibility in European countries: Level of Compliance with Latest International Accessibility Specifications, notably WCAG 2.0, and Approaches or Plans to Implement those Specifications. The study is being led by Empirica and is funded by DG Information Society.
- 13/03/2009 EWORX installed Video Conference facility for better communicating with its clients EWORX acquired and installed an advanced Video Conferencing system that enables our team to hold virtual meetings with our clients.
- 13/01/2009 EWORX S.A., ENAT and ’Disability Now’ Host Chinese delegates on European Information Society Study Tour Within the framework of the EU-CHINA-INFSO project, managed by AtosOrigin (Spain), eight high-level Chinese state officials visited the Athens offices of Greek software company, EWORX S.A. today, on the first leg of a European Study Tour to Greece, Spain and the United Kingdom.