Managing Authority for the Operational Programme “Education and Initial Vocational Training”
At a glance
EWORX was contracted to develop the Hellenic Ministry of Education online site for Operational Plan for Initial Education and Training, in order to support its strategic goals within the 3rd European Community Support Framework. Given the size and scope of the site, consistent design, architecture, navigation and functionality was required. Furthermore, a robust technology platform including a content management solution was required, which could easily accommodate the expansion of the site over the long term.
Within this initiative EWORX has provided:
- Business, user experience and technology strategy;
- Information Architecture and Taxonomy Development;
- Website Design and Development;
- Software implementation;
- Development and Implementation of Targeted Content Strategy;
- Integration of Content Management Solution - (REXPEN ™);
- Maintenance and Support; and
Two linguistic versions of the site have been made available (i.e. English and Greek) both of which are Level-A WAI compliant.
- Development Technologoes: Java (J2EE, JavaBeans, JDBC, JSP) XML, XSL
- RDBMS: MS SQL 2000 Advanced Server
- Content Management Solution: REXPEN
- WAI Compliance: Level A