As the lead technical partner on this DG Employment sponsored project, EWORX was responsible for developing an innovative multilingual internet- based Vertical Portal, to encourage and support national and transnational Social Dialogue between employers and employees in Denmark, Greece and Ireland. The challenge concerning the site was to develop a complex WAI AAA-compliant site that was visually appealing, yet would still strictly conform to WAI compliancy rules. The objectives of the vortal were further extended so that SDV became the main dissemination mechanism and resource center for ESF projects and thematic areas associated with the European Social Fund Article 6.
EWORX's services included:
- Multilingual Website Design and Development;
- Information Architecture and Taxonomy Development;
Implementation of Interactive Services including:
- Moderated Discussion Groups;
- On-Line Conference Registration Facility;
- On-Line Questionnaires;
- On-Line Library of Project Results; and
- Accessible E-Learning using EWORX's C-LEARN ™ Suite.
Graphic Design for awareness raising and visual products including:
- SDV Logo Design;
- Multilingual Poster and Postcard Design;
- Multilingual Pamphlet and Brochure Layouts and Reports; and
- Interactive CD-ROM.
Editorial and Hosting Services including
- The specification of the SDV Editorial and Publishing Guidelines.
- Development Technologies: JJAVA (J2EE, JDBC, JSP, JavaBeans), XML, XSLT, Apache Tomcat, HTTPD
- RDBMS: MySQL
- WAI Compliance: Level AAA
Socialdialogue.net provides European Social partners and other stakeholders with information and dialogue on employment and disability, focusing on the issues of Life Long Learning, Diversity/Disability Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Social Inclusion and Information Technology in the Workplace.
- DG Employment and Social Affairs
- European Funded Research