Framework Contract by the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) - IT Consultancy Services
At a glance
In December 2007 EWORX S.A. was awarded a Framework Contract by the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) in Vienna, Austria. The purpose of this Framework Contract is to provide the FRA either by means of Time and Material or Fixed Price contracts, Application Development and Maintenance services which may address all of one of the items specified below.
The types of services included are:
- Consultancy Services;
- Requirements Specifications;
- Analysis and Design;
- Implementation of Web and IT services;
- Maintenance and Support. Development, maintenance and support of client/server applications.
- Intranet implementations and future developments.
- Replacement of existing MS Access applications to MS SQL server based applications.
- Development and maintenance of information systems, oriented towards the desktop and primarily using office automation technologies.
Provision of following activities related to information system developments:
- Project Management;
- Feasibility studies, proof of concept & pilot implementations;
- System analysis and design;
- Programming, customisation and configuration;
- Testing; and
- Database analysis, design and data migration activities.
- European Agency for Fundamental Rights
- European Insitutions & Agencies