- Graphics Design | Portals & Websites
- DG Education and Culture
- DE | EN | HU
The New View project aimed to identify the particular challenges in teaching both migrants and non-migrants in the same classroom and to develop new views and approaches to handling these challenges. More concretely the project::
- Explored the specific challenges faced by teachers who teach mixed groups (migrants and non-migrants) and the challenges faced by course-participants attending these courses;
- Adapted existing and develop new teaching methods to integrate the demand of intercultural education;
- Defined methodical-didactical competences and skills which describe the required profile of teachers in multicultural adult education; and
- Sensitised the impact related to the issue of language. As integration is deeply correlated with language skills, migrants who are taught in a language sensitive manner are better educated and can improve their services and cultural communication skills. As a consequence this factor has sustainable influences of accessing the labour market.
EWORX was the designated technical and communication/dissemination partner on the project and provided the following services:
- Design of Project Identity;
- Graphics Design and Layout of Multilingual Publication Material (EN, DE, HU, DK);
- Website Requirements Specifications;
- Analysis , Design and Implementation of the New View Website;
- Online Promotional Activity;
- Content Management; and
- Maintenance and Support.