TOOLIP Content Management System
Affordable High-end Web Content Management System and Editorial Work-flow Services.
- Do you need to collect and manage content from various sources and publish it to multiple channels?
- Does your content come in many languages and your editors are feeding news from around the globe?
- Are you a webmaster and need to add a whole new section on the website in just 10 minutes?
- Do you need your website to scale, add languages and functions painlessly, as your business grows?
- Do you need an all-in-one solution that includes content management, design and support services?
The Web is increasingly becoming the primary marketing and communication medium for corporations, organisations and individuals. Globalised markets, fierce competition and rapid technological developments call for constantly updated, time-sensitive, lively and interactive content, distributed in multiple channels. Choosing the right content management tool and provider to deal with this important issue can be a real challenge.
How EWORX TOOLIP™ can help you
TOOLIP™ (Tool for Internet Publishing) is a flexible and scalable Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS). It helps build interactive websites that suit the needs of small and medium sized enterprises and yet it can scale easily to manage complex multimedia-rich, dynamic sites with thousands of multilingual pages supporting content distribution across multiple delivery channels.
TOOLIP™ is easy to use and requires minimal content management experience. It is a powerful and flexible application that enables you to create and manage online content for your intranet, extranet, Internet and mobile channels. It is modular, can be offered using the Software as a Service (SaaS) model and features an Application Programming Interface for expanding its functionality. TOOLIP™ supports multi-lingual content, roles and multiple user-defined templates. Web content accessibility features are, of course, built in.
TOOLIP™ = low-cost, high-end Web Content Management
- Gives Content Managers full control of their web pages: manage content anyplace, anytime, anywhere.
- It’s easy to learn and easy to use.
- Enables the development, deployment and content management of an unlimited number of websites.
- Enables fast content launch and update times while maintaining minimum Total Cost of Ownership.
- Promotes branding and consistent online look & feel.
- Allows the re-use of digital assets such as files, news, images, animation, video throughout the site.
- Can be used to create and manage both restricted-access intranet and extranet environments and public websites.
- Strengthens collaboration across the organization (intranet) and facilitates communication with external stakeholders.
- Increases site content accuracy, quality and value by supporting publishing workflows.
- Web-based GUI: all actions are performed using a standard web-browser.
- Multilingual support: one site tree per language.
- Integrated simple and advanced full-text search.
- Sets of specialized page types allow for easy creation of dynamic pages such as registration/payment forms, contact forms, news/newsletter pages, and many more.
- Human and Google friendly URLs.
- Out-of-the-box RSS feed generation for pages and categories.
- Google sitemap generation and OpenSearch functionality.
- WYSIWYG rich text editing.
- Protected file uploads and central file repository allowing re-use of digital assets.
- Publishing workflow supporting content writers, editors and publishers.
- Page versioning and full actions history/log.
- Runs on any Java-enabled web/application server with out-of-the-box support for any database server.
- Designed to deliver W3C/WAI guidelines compliant accessible content.
- Full customisation, design and support services available through Eworx.
For more information please contact:
Greece: 66 Jean Moreas, Halandri 152 31, Athens
Belgium: Perceval Centre, Tenbosch 9, B-1000 Brussels