You will join our Web Development Team and work on international projects using the Drupal CMS.
Join our fast-growing development team and work on high-profile international projects that make an impact on key societal challenges. Build and improve apps, websites and web services, but most importantly, join a creative environment that will help you develop your skills, advance your career and make you feel appreciated. This position regards an internship or a regular job as an entry-level developer.
What you need to have:
- University degree (pending is OK) in software engineering or related field.
- Enthusiasm, honesty, dedication, and team spirit.
- Eagerness to learn, passion for coding, and attention to detail.
What we will provide you with:
- A place in the vibrant EWORX Development Team, consisting of 40+ web professionals.
- Continuous training and coaching to help you realise your potential and become a successful full-stack web and mobile app developer.
- Friendly environment and flexible working mode (on premises and/or remote).
- Competitive salary, reflecting your talent and commitment.
- Private health insurance coverage.
Your life at EWORX
- A mentor will be assigned to you, who will guide you through 3 months of training, review your code, explain best practices and enhance your software engineering skills.
- You will be provided with equipment, access to services, and the necessary development environments to do your training and programming tasks.
- You will have access to our experts in areas such as software engineering and architecture, UX/UI Design, DevOps, Machine Learning, Data Visualization and Blockchain. They will be happy to guide you and answer your toughest questions any time.
- We will groom you to develop a solid understanding of modern web technologies and to engineer software solutions to solve real-world problems.
- Most of your time will be spent writing and debugging code and, of course, collaborating with colleagues to solve problems and develop digital solutions.
About our clients
- Our clients are mostly EU Agencies and Institutions working to improve life in the EU (human rights, environment, innovation and entrepreneurship, gender equality, air safety, cyber crime etc.). We help them by delivering state-of-the-art digital services ranging from consultancy and branding to web development and information security.
- In 2021 we are working on the Erasmus+ mobile app, the No More Ransom website, the 2021 Gender Equality Index, the websites of EASA, CEDEFOP, EUROPOL and another 30+ projects.
- After your initial 3-month induction, you will join a development team in one of these projects.
We design and deliver cutting-edge, accessible and high-performing systems that exceed our clients' expectations and make end-users happy to use them. We are never satisfied, we stay hungry and always want to improve ourselves. But, most of all, we enjoy doing what we do because creating things is fun and work has to be fun and fulfilling.
We strive to ensure a healthy and enjoyable working environment and strike a good work-life balance. We're proud of our balanced gender distribution, our young age average, and the fact that most of our senior staff joined as juniors or even interns a few years back.
Last but not least, as soon as conditions permit (it's never too soon to say goodbye to COVID-19), we do fantastic excursions in the wild, rafting, hiking, skiing, beach volleying and we throw great rooftop parties.