You will join our Web Development team and contribute in creating awesome websites.
Description of position
- Translate wire frames and mock-ups into code.
- Build HTML templates strategically, accounting for cross browser compatibility and responsive layouts.
- Cooperate seamlessly and comfortably with Developers, Designers and Project Managers, possessing a varying range of technical aptitudes.
HTML / CSS related skills
- Strong knowledge of HTML5.
- Semantics and micro-formats.
- Strong knowledge of CSS3.
- Strong knowledge of SASS/SCSS.
- CSS Media queries and responsive design concepts.
- Debugging on all modern Web browsers & fair support on legacy versions.
- Strong Knowledge in Zurb Foundation 5/6 or similar framework (e.g. Bootstrap).
- Drupal theming experience will be considered a plus.
Layout debugging and other skills:
- Proficiency in at least one browser developer tools suite (e.g Chrome, Firefox) and ability to find and fix layout problems in existing projects.
- Experience with mobile debugging (e.g via Remote Debugging on Android with Chrome) will be appreciated.
- Subversion and/or Git knowledge will be appreciated.
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Insurance Coverage.