The successful candidate will ensure that client requirements are met, projects are delivered on time and within budget and that customer goals are realized. They will also consult clients in areas such as usability, digital technologies, communication and marketing.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Exploring and assessing clients' needs (running client interviews, surveys and insight studies).
- Agreeing project objectives and facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Writing business and technical requirements specifications.
- Leading branding and design projects.
- Managing multidisciplinary project teams.
- Project risk assessment and management.
- Pre-sales / Proposal Preparation / Tender Writing.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Client training and support.
- Accounting, costing and billing.
- Writing client reports including web analytics documents, benchmarking studies, information architecture reports, user guides and survey analysis documentation.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent grasp of Internet / digital technologies.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Agile Project Management (e.g. SCRUM).
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Analytical thinking.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong desire for creative work.
- Team player with good negotiation skills.
- University or post-graduate degree in an IT-related discipline.
- Candidates must already be residents in the EU, preferably in Greece.
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing digital media company working with international clients.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private health coverage.