You will participate in International and high-profile development projects primarily in the Java programming language.
Description of position
- Develop and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements and support requests.
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies and perform coding and testing.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Work autonomously (as part of a larger team) to investigate problems in a given codebase, identify the root cause and propose, develop and test a stable technical solution.
BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Proven hands-on Java web development experience with more than 2 years of professional experience.
Object Oriented analysis and design with critical thinking on when to use which methodologies and design patterns.
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate, Postgresql).
Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (e.g. Spring MVC, Spring Boot).
Experience with test-driven development with JUnit (Mockito, JMockit etc will be a plus).
NOTE: please do not express interest if you are a company offering outsourcing services. This position is for a full-timer in the company's payroll.
The following will be considered a plus:
- Insight of Java and EE internals (Class Loading, Memory Management, Garbage Collection, etc).
Experience with Agile Development Methodologies (SCRUM, LEAN, KANBAN).
Web related technologies (e.g. HTML5, XML, JSON).
Familiarisation with CI/CD servers (e.g Jenkins).
Familiarisation with Docker and/or Vagrant.
Code versioning (Github and variants).
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Hybrid working mode.
- Career path.
- Private Health Coverage.