Native and/or hybrid mobile development position requiring experience.
Description of position
- Managing apps on stores.
- Working with analysts, designers, understanding project requirements and mockups.
- Testing cross-device, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
- Resolving technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Coordinating with team members; giving and asking for help.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Strong written and verbal technical communication skills; ability to explain and document problems and solutions.
- Ability to engineer software using principles.
- Strong web/mobile development experience.
- NOTE: please do not express interest if you are a company offering outsourcing services. This position is for a full-timer in the company's payroll.
- In-depth knowledge of an application framework (preferably React Native).
- Strong knowledge of tooling.
- Good familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Unit testing code.
The following will be considered a strong plus:
- Working knowledge of any of the following: react (flux/redux), vue, webpack, browserify, babel, ES6 spec.
- Adequate knowledge of a server side technology (java-based, nodejs, php-based or RoR).
- Adequate knowledge of a database (MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL or any NoSQL).
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Hybrid working mode.
- Career path.
- Private Health Coverage and other benefits.