Senior Software Engineer PHP-Drupal (SEP1201)
Description of position
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Software Development (according to relevant system design documentation) as part of a team.
- Documentation and verification of source code. Preparation of technical documentation of software. Unit testing, system acceptance testing (testing, debugging).
- Participation in the application deployment (parameterisation, participation in the instructions manual authoring and in user training).
The candidates should have:
- At least two years of experience in the technologies sought (see technical qualifications).
- Knowledge on how to weight the trade-offs of using an open-source solution, licensing, or building from scratch.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong desire for creative work.
- Analytical thinking, team spirit and desire for constant learning.
- A University or equivalent degree in software engineering or similar discipline.
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing digital media company working with international clients.
- Very good knowledge of the English language.
- Extensive hands-on experience and proficiency in PHP and Drupal 7.
- Good knowledge of frameworks such as CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend, Symfony, Yii.
- Εxperience with PEAR, unit testing frameworks (PHPUnit), XDebug.
- Experience with server side application development.
- Excellent grasp of Object Oriented programming and concepts.
- Experience with SQL, database design and query performance analysis.
- Hands on experience with client side inspection & debugging tools such as Firebug or Chrome/Safari Developer Tools.
- Good knowledge of an IDE (e.g. NetBeans, Eclipse etc).
- Knowledge of Modelling Languages (UML).
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Start Info:
- Contact E-mail:
- Contact Info:
- Human Resources Division