You will participate in our Account and Project Management Team and work on international accounts. Little to no experience is required to apply for this post but pay attention to the required qualifications.
- Start Info
- Contact E-mail
- Contact Info
- Human Resources Division
Description of position
The successful candidate will ensure that client requirements are met, projects are completed on time and within budget and that projects' goals are realised. Over time, s/he may consult clients in areas such as usability, new technologies and digital communication and marketing.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Pre-sales / Proposal Preparation / Tender Writing.
- Exploring and assessing clients' needs (running client interviews, surveys and insight studies).
- Agreeing project objectives and facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Writing business and technical requirements specifications.
- Leading branding and design projects.
- Management of multidisciplinary project teams.
- Project risk assessment and management.
- Making sure quality standards are met.
- Client training and support.
- Accounting, costing and billing.
- Writing client reports including web analytics documents, benchmarking studies, information architecture reports, user guides and survey analysis documentation.
Candidates should have:
- Excellent grasp of Internet technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management notions and methodologies (especially Agile methods such as SCRUM).
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong desire for creative work.
- Analytical thinking.
- Team spirit and desire for constant learning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- University or post-graduate degree in an IT-related discipline.
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing digital media company working with international clients.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly, stimulating and creative environment.
- Career path.
It is possible to be asked to travel in EU countries in order to support the work that s/he has undertaken.