You will join our in-house web development team creating responsive websites for international clients.
- Start Info
- Contact E-mail
- Contact Info
- Human Resources Division
Description of position
You will join our in-house web development team creating responsive websites for international clients. In this role, you will report to a senior front-end veloper while also working with graphic designers, front-end developers, and project managers.
Understanding of key server-side web development concepts through experiences such as:
- Creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework.
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Testing for compliance with specified standards such as accessibility standards.
- Conducting observational user testing or reviewing designs against usability heuristics.
- Domain specific knowledge or transferable skills.
- Familiarity of HTML syntax for multiple specifications, including HTML 5.
- Knowledge of the semantic meaning of all HTML elements.
- Knowledge at the level to be able to hand-code markup.
- Specifying different CSS for various media, devices and displays.
- Best practices in CSS file organisation and structure.
- Methods to ensure browser & device compatibility.
- Methods for degrading gracefully for older browsers and displays.
- Methods to ensure web accessibility.
- File compression techniques for improving speed.
- Responsive web design techniques and frameworks.
- Familiarity with control structures such as objects, functions, conditional statements, arrays, loops and expressions.
- Forms and regular expression validation and submitting data.
- Knowledge of the DOM HTML objects and their properties.
- Creating and controlling windows and dialogs.
- Processes for troubleshooting and debugging.
- Familiarity with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues.
- Knowledge of how to employ the jQuery library for visual effects, event handling and document manipulation.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.