You will join our Web Development Team and work on international accounts using the Drupal CMS. Minimal experience is required to apply for this post.
- Start Info
- Contact E-mail
- Contact Info
- Human Resources Division
Description of position
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Software Development (according to relevant system design documentation) as member of a team.
- Documentation and verification of source code. Preparation of technical documentation of software. Unit testing, system acceptance testing (testing, debugging).
- Participation in the application deployment (parameterisation, documentation authoring, user training).
Candidates should have:
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong desire for creative work.
- Analytical and critical thinking, team spirit and desire for continuous learning.
- A University or equivalent degree in software engineering or similar discipline.
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing digital media company working with international clients.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in PHP 7 and Drupal 7 and/or Drupal 8.
- Knowledge of php frameworks (such as Symphony, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend, Yii) is a plus.
- Εxperience with PEAR, unit testing frameworks (PHPUnit), XDebug.
- Experience with server side application development.
- Experience with SQL and solid denormalized database design.
- Hands on experience with Chrome DevTools or IE F12.
- Good knowledge of an IDE (e.g. NetBeans, Eclipse) or excellent knowledge of a modern text editor (e.g Sublime, Atom)
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Coverage.