You will join our Web Development Team and work on international accounts using the Drupal CMS. Minimal experience is required to apply for this post.
Description of position
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Software Development (according to relevant system design documentation) as member of a team.
- Documentation and verification of source code. Preparation of technical documentation of software. Unit testing, system acceptance testing (testing, debugging).
- Participation in the application deployment (parameterisation, documentation authoring, user training).
Candidates should have:
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong desire for creative work.
- Analytical and critical thinking, team spirit and desire for continuous learning.
- A University or equivalent degree in software engineering or similar discipline.
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing digital media company working with international clients.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in PHP 7 and Drupal 7 and/or Drupal 8.
- Knowledge of php frameworks (such as Symphony, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend, Yii) is a plus.
- Εxperience with PEAR, unit testing frameworks (PHPUnit), XDebug.
- Experience with server side application development.
- Experience with SQL and solid denormalized database design.
- Hands on experience with Chrome DevTools or IE F12.
- Good knowledge of an IDE (e.g. NetBeans, Eclipse) or excellent knowledge of a modern text editor (e.g Sublime, Atom)
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Coverage.