You will join our Web Development Team and work on international accounts using the Drupal CMS.
Description of position
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Software Development (according to relevant system design documentation) as member of a team.
- Documentation and testing of the produced software.
- Coordination with team via company's tools (e.g. issue tracking, email, chat).
Candidates should have:
- 2+ years of relevant working experience.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong desire for creative work.
- Analytical and critical thinking, team spirit and desire for continuous learning.
- A University or equivalent degree in software engineering or similar discipline.
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing digital media company working with international clients.Very good knowledge of English.
- Effective technical communication skills.
- Ability to work in timezones: GMT to GMT+3.
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in PHP 7 and Drupal 8.
- Experience with server side application development.
- Experience with SQL and database design.
- Hands on experience with Chrome or Firefox DevTools.
- Good knowledge of an IDE (e.g. NetBeans, PhpStorm) or a modern text editor (e.g. VS Code, Sublime)
- Experience with PEAR, unit testing frameworks (PHPUnit), XDebug is a plus.
- Knowledge of a PHP framework (e.g. Symphony, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend) is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Coverage.