You will join our UX Design team for the design of complex websites and digital products in the scope of European and national public and private sector projects. The work relates to all stages of design and support: brainstorming, conceptualisation, production of a complete functional model and so forth. The position requires a combination of creative and technical skills aiming at the implementation of outstanding products within defined specifications.
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties
- Conceptual design, processing and implementation of high-quality digital graphic design layouts.
- Development of graphics for illustrations, logos, infographics, websites and mobile applications.
- Book, Leaflet, Brochure, Poster, Banner, Folder, Business card design.
- DTP authoring.
Candidates should have:
- Talent, creativity and passion for usable and compelling digital design creation.
- Bachelor-level diploma in disciplines such as Graphic Design, User Experience Design and/or Multimedia.
- Desire for a career in a fast-developing digital agency.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Team and restless spirit and will for continuous learning and self-improvement.
- Proven experience (2-3 years) in a similar position (portfolio is required).
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
- Good knowledge of web design principles, design patterns, methodologies, frameworks, web accessibility.
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 will be considered as a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Coverage.