Career at EWORX
Are you creative? talented? passionate?
Do you code | design in your dreams and want to change the world?
If yes, then you should consider joining the Eworx family. Read more.Open positions
How to apply
To apply for a post in our company, please send a full CV and cover letter explaining why you're the right person for the job. For design posts include (a link to) your portfolio. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position code of your interest in the email subject.
If you do not meet the essential qualifications and experience requirements, we will not evaluate your application.
Your CV and personal information will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and used only within our company in the context of evaluating candidates for each job opening.
Equal opportunities: We are committed to examining candidates on equal terms and without discriminating on the basis of gender, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed on the basis of their knowledge, working experience and personality alone.
- Read More for Java Developer 10 April 2023
Java Developer (JAD2304)
- Read More for Mobile Engineer 9 April 2023
Mobile Engineer (ME2304)
- Read More for IoT Developer (incl. Internship) 29 June 2022
IoT Developer (incl. Internship) (IOT2206)
- Read More for Digital Project Manager / Analyst 18 May 2022
Digital Project Manager / Analyst (DPM2205)
- Read More for Front-End Developer 7 March 2022
Front-End Developer (FED2203)
- Read More for Software Engineer Drupal | Fully remote (GMT to GMT+3) 4 October 2021
Software Engineer Drupal | Fully remote (GMT to GMT+3) (SEDR2110)
- Read More for Usability / User Experience Analyst 3 October 2021
Usability / User Experience Analyst (UEA2110)