The successful candidate will ensure that client requirements are met, projects are delivered on time and within budget and that customer goals are realized. Over time, they may consult clients in areas such as usability, new technologies and digital communication and marketing.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Pre-sales / Proposal Preparation / Tender Writing.
- Exploring and assessing clients' needs (running client interviews, surveys and insight studies).
- Agreeing project objectives and facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Writing business and technical requirements specifications.
- Leading branding and design projects.
- Managing multidisciplinary project teams.
- Project risk assessment and management.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Client training and support.
- Accounting, costing and billing.
- Writing client reports including web analytics documents, benchmarking studies, information architecture reports, user guides and survey analysis documentation.
Candidates should have proven experience (3 years) in the following:
- Excellent grasp of Internet technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management notions and methodologies (especially Agile methods such as SCRUM).
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong desire for creative work.
- Analytical thinking.
- Team spirit and desire for constant learning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- University or post-graduate degree in an IT-related discipline.
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing digital media company working with international clients.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Coverage.