As an HR Manager at EWORX, you will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of our diverse HR plans and programs.
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Creating and revising job descriptions;
- Overseeing the recruitment and selection process (including screening, interviewing and recommending candidates);
- Managing the implementation of performance evaluations and staff development plans and practices;
- Managing the Company's training budget and continuous development programs;
- Planning and managing employee induction programs;
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures;
- Overseeing exit interviews;
- Maintaining department records and reports;
- Monitoring employee engagement and nurturing a positive working environment;
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures; and
- Participating in events to communicate EWORX's operations and source candidates.
- Proven working experience (between 2 - 7 years) as an HR manager/executive in a fast-paced IT / digital agency environment;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- People orientation and results driven;
- Strong communication skills and ability to roll-out internal HR programs;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- A degree in Human Resource Management or related field; and
- Knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced industry;
- Competitive salary;
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange;
- Friendly and stimulating environment; and
- Private health coverage.