Are you a programmer with solid quantitative skills and the ability of decomposing complex data structures into engaging visualisations? Are you fascinated by AI and machine learning concepts and algorithms? If so we have an opportunity for a Junior Machine Learning Engineer that will be part of a talented software team working on the development of novel data visualization and machine learning projects. You will be responsible for application development while providing expertise in the software development lifecycle, from technical architecture to functional testing.
Description of position
- Investigate, design and implement intuitive data visualizations.
- Assess and select suitable machine learning algorithms and toolsets for the project at hand.
- Analyse and clean large datasets.
- Follow approved lifecycle methodologies and perform coding, testing and debugging.
- Work autonomously (as part of a larger team) to investigate problems in a given codebase, identify the root cause and propose, develop and test a stable technical solution.
To be successful, your résumé would need to clearly illustrate the following:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related disciplines from an accredited college or university.
- Proven hands-on development with more than 1 year of professional experience.
- Very good knowledge of data modelling and evaluation.
- Very good knowledge of data visualization concepts and libraries.
- Working experience in machine learning toolkits, libraries and APIs (e.g. TensorFlow, scikit-learn, Theano, Spark MLlib etc).
- Linux experience (any flavour).
The Following will be considered a plus:
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies (i.e. SCRUM, LEAN, KANBAN).
- NoSQL database experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly, stimulating and creative environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Coverage.