The successful candidate will organise and manage SLA-based service desk operations for multi-stakeholder accounts.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Owning and managing the Service Desk function by monitoring, logging and classifying incoming service requests on a daily basis.
- Responding to user and partner requests for a series of web services according to the agreed service levels.
- Defining best practices for the improvement of the management of the Service Desk.
- Liaising with Technical Teams (Level 2 and 3) for the resolution of issues and requests.
- Developing and maintaining a centralised Service Catalogue.
- Establish best practices and continual service improvement actions throughout the entire technical support process.
- KPI monitoring and production of regular relevant Service Reports in a standard format.
Candidates should have the following:
- Proven work experience at Service Desk or Helpdesk functions.
- Hands-on experience with helpdesk software (such as Jira Service Desk).
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing digital media company working with international clients.
- Candidates must already be residents in the EU, preferably in Greece.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Coverage.