You will join our in-house development team creating and maintaining blockchain-based distributed applications. In this role, you will work together with backend developers, graphic designers and project managers.
Description of position
You will join our in-house web development team creating and maintaining blockchain-based Web3 distributed applications. In this role, you will work together with backend developers, graphic designers and project managers.
- Assessing technologies, building, documenting and maintaining Web3 distributed applications (DAPPS).
- Deploying and monitoring solutions on testnets and main-nets (production).
- Working with analysts, UX designers, developers, analysing project requirements and mockups.
- Testing cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Resolving technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Coordinating with team members; giving and asking for help.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related subject.
- Strong written and verbal technical communication skills; ability to explain and document problems and solutions.
- Ability to engineer software using principles.
- Strong web development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Blockchain and cryptography concepts and principles.
- In-depth knowledge of a Blockchain application framework (e.g. Ethereum Solidity, Hyperledger Fabric, DFinity Internet Computer).
- Strong knowledge of tooling (dev tools).
- Knowledge of agile development principles and unit testing code.
The following will be considered a strong plus:
- Working knowledge of a mobile app development platform.
- Adequate knowledge of a server side technology (Java, Node.js, PHP or RoR).
- Adequate knowledge of a database (MySQL, PostgreSQL or any NoSQL).
- Adequate knowledge of WASM.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in a high-profile, vibrant and international startup environment.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Coverage.